Tuesday, January 12, 2010

after thursday, I worked on creating the double-click function and uploading our Activity to sugarlabs.

[the post below contains my code for the double-click function]

Today I worked on making the sliders actually do something in Timelapse. This led to me writing the code in the post below.

By the end of the day, I had created a quality tab that actually worked for TimeLapse.

To make the values for video, only input width x height ratios of 4:3 and for audio values, I only input rates based on a 6,000 scale.

Because the coding would be to complicated to have the slider stop at specific values, I just made Timelapse give a value based upon where the slider is in proximity with the closest value.

For example, if the slider goes to 2.76 then the code will use the value width = 256 & height = 192.

No comments:

Post a Comment